Friday, October 10, 2008

Sanibel's Friendly Fin Sightings


Have I mentioned I love dolphins! They are my favorite creature-hands down-aquatic or land loving. Not only are dolphins extremely intelligent, beautiful and acrobatic, but they strike me as so friendly. Of course you cannot approach a wild dolphin by law both for their protection and yours; however, on Sanibel you can watch them frolic in the waves in just about any Gulf side location. Actually I was in one of the rental properties that Sanibel Holiday manages just the other day and saw a dolphin moseying along in the water not far off of the beach. I thought to myself how cool is it to work for a company that requires it's employees to see the properties. Sanibel Holiday's goal in this requirement is that all of the agents in our office are educated on each individual property. The advantage to an employee like me is that we get to experience in a small way the same wonder that a guest feels when they spot their favorite animal floating by right from the living room of their vacation accommodation!

No comments: