Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Sanibel is My Most Interesting Feature


I am so excited, this is my very first blog! Since my desire is for people to actually read what I have written I have decided to talk about my most interesting feature-the fact that I work on Sanibel Island in beautiful Southwest Florida. The move to Sanibel was shockingly a rather smooth transition. Let's just say it was love at first sight. Four vacations and a job interview later, here I am. I have to say I will be forever grateful to Sanibel Holiday (the vacation rental agency I work for) since they brought me here. My commute to work involves a warm breeze, sparkling blue waters and trying to keep my eyes on the road when I spot dolphins playing in the waves. If traffic is backed up it is probably because a turtle is crossing the road. I hear people talk about a gas crisis, but honestly I don't worry. I know I can always bicycle on Sanibel-even to work. How cool is that! Thanks for checking out my blog and be sure to watch for my next entry-what do a letter and a coconut have in common on Sanibel Island?