Monday, October 6, 2008

Evolving From a Sanibel Guest to a Native

Having vacationed on Sanibel and now working at Sanibel Holiday (a vacation rental agency on the island) has given me a different perspective on accommodations.

Of course since I was a guest in the past I know what I need and want in a rental. Working with Sanibel Holiday has made me realize that achieving those desires is not only possible, but varies from person to person.



I think across the board every person requires a clean, comfortable rental at a fair price. Yes, these do exist! In my experience one of the biggest obstacles to procuring the perfect accommodation is the actual search process.

This can be an exhausting endeavor, but working at Sanibel Holiday has enlightened me to the fact that it does not have to be. One key to simplifying the process is a user friendly website.

Guess what-Sanibel Holiday has one (okay, okay no more shameless plugs). Seriously, though I hate websites that require a guest to enter dates before allowing them to see properties. Not only does this block a guest from browsing all of the properties an agency offers, but it also indicates that a vacation is planned before discovering desirable accommodations.

Isn't that the most important part? If you are like me and enjoy a completely frustration free vacation planning process check out Sanibel Holiday's website at http://www.sanibelholiday.com/.

No comments: