Monday, October 20, 2008

Vacation Is Harder When You Live in Paradise


I just got back to Sanibel from vacation and I have to admit working at Sanibel Holiday and being on the island has spoiled me. For instance while on vacation I needed to use the Internet -that's not too much to ask is it? In our modern age using the Internet once or twice during a week long vacation does not make me a Webaholic!
Anyway, I was shocked to discover that it cost me $0.75 per minute in addition to a $3.95 activation fee to use a computer terminal with Internet access. Needless to say I didn't do much surfing on my little hiatus since I didn't have any arms or legs to spare.
This price tag came as a rude awakening for me since at Sanibel Holiday not only do we offer WiFi and high speed access in a large number of our rental units, but we also offer these same services to all of our guests with our in-office Internet access.
Sanibel Holiday's guests are also welcome to use our office fax machine, copier and printer-all at no charge. If only all vacations were so user friendly!
Actually come to think of it one aspect of my vacation was easier since I moved to Sanibel-the coming home part!

No comments: